Put a smile on it. A PROPER ONE.
Yesterday I asked my readers what I should do to find the happy and the answer is:
- Put a smile on it. A PROPER ONE.: Yes
- Go boil your head. With vinegar!: Yes
Seeing as I’m out of vinegar and I don’t have a pan big enough to fit my head in I think that one is out. Sorry for the false advertising.
However one smile coming up! *Grimaces* Hmmm not a proper one. Maybe I need help from Leo Babauta. He says you should ‘Smile in Each Moment’ and offers some help.
What do you have to smile about in this moment?
- You have someone in your life who cares about you.
- There is beauty all around you, in many forms.
- You are generous, compassionate, and good-hearted.
- You have someone you can help.
- You have eaten today.
- You can move.
- You can see the sun shining.
- You can appreciate the leaves of a tree, rain falling, wind blowing.
- You can taste chocolate.
- You get to spend time with someone you love.
- You have music in your life.
- You get to create something.
That’s quite a good list. Worth smiling about. 🙂
I have someone that cares about me and I get to create these words on my very own blog. 🙂
- Smile in Each Moment (zenhabits.net)
- There are no ideas about this day, so (hermitmacarius.wordpress.com)
- Smiles (onedayoranother.wordpress.com)