Daily Prompt: Morality
Where do your morals come from — your family? Your faith? Your philosophical worldview? How do you deal with those who don’t share them, or derive them from a different source?
My basic morals, of course, come from my parents, teachers and those around me while I was growing up.
Since then maybe they have been moulded by my life experience. I have always had a deep sense of right and wrong and as a child I would struggle with my friends to try and prevent them doing wrong. Add to this a sense of empathy which means that I don’t like hurting people as it would hurt me to know I had caused pain.
I like to bring smiles and laughter and not frowns and tears. 🙂
- 24|6 Daily Prompt: Morality Play (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morality Play (writinglikeastoner.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Is My Morality Just Like Yours? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morality Play (jlroeder.wordpress.com)
- Life , Learning, Morality |Daily Prompt : Morality Play (dewangthinks.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morality Play, In A Changing World (reclaimingmynarnia.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morality play (crown7cacb.wordpress.com)
- Daily prompt : Morality play (zemekula.wordpress.com)
- My view on Morals (tornin2.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morality Play (waldina.com)