The ‘Natural’ Forest
Describe your first memorable experience exploring and spending time in nature. Were you in awe? Or were you not impressed? Would you rather spend time in the forest or the city?
My first memorable experience exploring nature? The first I remember would be aged about five when I remember getting stung by nettles! Or when I walked with friends to some fields and we discovered this strange creature in a metal container of water. When we got home we learned it was a water boatman. And the strange container was a water trough for the cows!
I grew up on the edge of the New Forest in Hampshire, England so I’m very much at home in the forest. I’m not like Nature Boy or anything but I can climb a tree!
I used to deliver newspapers to houses on the New Forest so maybe I was very lucky. I sometimes forget how good it is to live close to woods and open spaces where I can be with nature.
- Mother Nature is Best! (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Revolution (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Natural World (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Natural World (marta87wink.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Natural World (mypostcardsfromhome.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Natural World (lessonslearnedblogpost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Natural World (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Growing Up (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)