Me and my girlfriend we are Formula 1 fans. We watch every race on TV and dream of going to see a race in person.
Unfortunately we only dream and try to plan for next year. It’s expensive and this year when Silverstone tickets for next year became available I wanted to buy some straight away but she says she can’t commit the money at the moment and I don’t feel like I can afford to just buy two tickets. We did just pay for a holiday to the Valencia region. I do hope to visit an F1 location while we are on our holiday there so that will be good even if there is no race on at the time. Maybe next year we will be able to buy two tickets to motorsport heaven.
We have been to Silverstone twice before not during an F1 weekend and I posted about one of our trips here, here, here, here and here. We love the place. Having driven a single seater racing car at Silverstone makes watching the in-car footage much more exciting and watching on TV we can say we were there on that Silverstone podium, in that pit lane etc..
We also hope to make a holiday of going to one of the races abroad. I really want to go to Spa. One year soon we will I hope.
- Fandom (bheehappy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fandom (ruhramble.wordpress.com)
- Death in a Fandom (alltherestisunwritten.wordpress.com)
- Oh Silverstone! (redeyeeventsblog.wordpress.com)
- Silverstone, THE home of F1! (redeyeeventsblog.wordpress.com)
- Sirotkin, 17, joins Sauber F1 team (bbc.co.uk)