Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I’m honoured to have been nominated for an award on the internet. I haven’t been selected by a panel or anything but it’s still nice. 🙂
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
This is that post. Thank you very much Rakhi for the Very Inspiring Blogger nomination. 🙂 http://littleblissbook.com/2013/09/01/oopsididitagain/
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment.
I don’t have 15 but I find these six people inspiring:
Flash! Friday has inspired me to write some very short stories which is fun: http://flashfriday.wordpress.com/
Roamin Twin posts interesting things about being happy: http://roamin4happiness.wordpress.com/
Charlotte Hoather is more of a Very Inspiring Singer: http://charlottehoatherblog.com/
Crystal says very interesting things about religion: http://crystalstmarielewis.com/
Caroliena Cabada is an inspiring blogger: http://polyproticamory.wordpress.com/
Carrie Cuinn is a Very Inspiring Witer: http://carriecuinn.com/
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Really. Seven whole interesting things about me? This needs some thought…. OK I asked my girlfriend and she says these things:
- I’m funny. She says I have a killer line in killer one liners.
- Introvert. Yes I don’t mind my own company and sometimes socialising seems like hard work. I’m working on it. Which is also hard work.
- Procrastinates about procrastination. Yep.
- Adores girlfriend. I absolutely do love her. Lots and lots and lots and lots.
- Loves outdoors. I do like the outdoors and I suppose I am outdoorsy for an introverted geeky bloke!
- Sweet tooth. Yep. I could eat a whole jar of jam or honey. With a spoon. Sugar is horribly addictive and I’m cutting right down on it for the sake of my teeth, my health and my shape.
- Practical mind. I do have a practical way of looking at things. I see it as common sense.
Now I’m of to comment on those six blogs. Will they appreciate my nomination? I did nothing to check if they were nominated before!