I’m sitting here and I want to write but I find myself lacking a creative feeling. So I’m writing about my lack of things to write about. Of course there are lots of things I could write about but I’m not feeling it. Why is that?
- I’m tired. I had to do some work late last night and then I didn’t feel like going straight to bed so I only got seven hours. Seven hours? That’s not bad! Yep but not enough to feel fresh and intelligent. Plus I’ve only had eight hours on a few nights over the past few weeks. No particular reason, just lacking discipline. Of course being a little tired can rob you of self discipline which makes it self-perpetuating. But you can still be creative when tired. Of course you can! Anyway I’m run down.
- Perhaps life is not throwing inspiration my way. Does it ever? Ideas come from inside my head so why would I need inspiration from outside? That’s what imagination is for. Or maybe it’s both external and internal. Philosophy eh?
- Not enough time. I used to write in the morning but I’m not up early lately. See point 1. Plus I’m watching more TV. So I feel like there isn’t much time for writing. I feel rushed. There is of course plenty of time. I just have to make time.
- Distraction. TV again. And every other type of entertainment. It’s so easy to do the other fun things.
I want to keep up with the writing and I will. I’ll even try to make it good and interesting. 🙂
- Don’t Wait For Inspiration (unleashyourcreativity.wordpress.com)
- Rekindling with inspiration. (aspiringauthordiary.wordpress.com)