Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated Sky
“This week, show us a photo of whatever you’d like, but make sure it’s saturated. It can be black and white, a single color, a few hues, or a complete rainbow riot; just make sure it’s rich and powerful. Let’s turn the comments into an instant mood-booster!”
In the evening I saw sky-fire from my windows so I had to try and capture it. This is the view from my window that tempted me out.
I rushed out with my phone to take photos. The sky did look good but there were buildings in the way!
I drove round to where I could get a better view before the light faded. There it was. The sky was on fire so I greedily drank in the scene with my eyes while my camera stole some images. This last one is the best of them.
The photos came out OK but a bit grainy and not as colourful as the scene looked to my eyes. This challenge asked for saturation so I’ve over-done it in the editing. The result conveys some of how vivid the sky looked and why I wanted to catch it and share the results.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (dswalkerauthor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Saturated,Theme of the Week (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (gnivmcelada.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: saturated (jrsyjueco.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (wesetupblog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (vmirandablog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (rlmkitten17.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Saturated (largeself.com)
- The Moon in a Sunset (blogthrumylense.wordpress.com)