Weekly Photo Challenge: The Blue/Grey Hue of You
“For this challenge, we want to keep it simple: share a photograph with a prominent color (or assortment of colors) that reveals more about you. It could be a symbolic, meaningful shade; a color that expresses how you currently feel; or a combination of colors that excites you and tells a visual story.”
Blue and grey are the colours that express how I feel. I’m missing the blue skies of Spain as I’m faced with a rain-soaked blue-grey sky at home. I miss my muse, my companion who was by my side for a whole week. We normally live miles apart. But I still have the photos and many memories to enjoy.
This is a bitter-sweet blog post. Sad-happy. Blue-grey.
This is the grey sky from my window here at home.
And these are the blue skies I saw on holiday.
- Weekly Photo Challenge-The Hue of You (allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (btacoma.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue Of You (sonshinegrove.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Hue of You (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (sillarit.wordpress.com)
- 10-18-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Hue (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue in You (Xmas Balls) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (inotherwordsandpictures.com)
- Shades of Color from Dark to Bright (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)