Daily Prompt: Express Yourself
“Tell us about a time you couldn’t quite get your words or images to express what you wanted to express. What do you think the barrier was? For bonus points, try again.”
Not quite find the right words? Me? All the time. Every day when I look at this ‘Add New Post’ page.
A great picture? It’s out there but I don’t have the time to get it. So I just make do. How to express lost for words with a picture? A blank piece of paper will have to do!
That’s writing for me though. I start out not knowing quite what I want to say or how to say it. Then I just plough on anyway. Having produced a few words I can then start to get a feel for it and maybe add some more or delete and start again. Eventually I will have something. Then maybe it will need more words and more edits. You get the picture. I just throw my lumpen, malformed thoughts on to the screen and then bash, mould and re-form them into something vaguely readable. When I feel like I’ve spent enough time on it I click publish and there it is on the interwebnets for you to see!
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself – Expression (anniemationfloe.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself (itypecrazyfast.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express yourself – Time for another vacation (littlegirlstory.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself (bluejbluej.wordpress.com)
- Stunning beauty (vivirquenoespoco.wordpress.com)
- Express what? (randomlyabstract.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself (tnkerr.wordpress.com)