Daily Prompt: Breakdown Bad Habits
“Tell us about a habit you’d like to break. Is there any way it can play a positive role in your life?”
I’ve got and had lots of bad habits in my life and I’ve been gradually breaking them down.
Smoking? Broken for 10 years and I’m so glad I did. It wasn’t easy. Not easy at all.
Staying up late is a habit I’m still struggling with. I now know that lack of sleep can be bad for my health as well as for my brain but for so many years sleep has been regarded as sort of optional. So staying up late is a longer ingrained habit than smoking was but I’m starting to get the better of it and maybe feel healthier for it.
Yep. Still working on those bad habits! 🙂
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown (dynamite998.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown (lifelovesandlipstick.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown (wakeuptofearrealityisdivine.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown (itypecrazyfast.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown Habits? Too much time spent on details…! (bypomegranate.wordpress.com)
- Not Enough Sleep (flowersandbreezes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Breakdown (haiderslitcorner.wordpress.com)